The Stress Control Suite is a set of simple tools, which are designed to help you do biofeedback therapy with your clients even if you have little or no experience with biofeedback. The tools in this suite will help you assess your client’s physiological responses to stressful situations and become aware of any abnormal patterns when they recuperate from stress.
Stressed Clients? Get the right tools to help:
Use classic protocols and objective measures to teach your clients stress control and relaxation skill.
With the Stress Control Suite, you can easily and rapidly:
- Assess and track your client’s stress response patterns using a 15-minute stress test and simple report.
- Use simple biofeedback methods to teach your clients self-regulation and body awareness.
- Teach your clients to rapidly and efficiently relax and return to baseline with classic, effective relaxation methods.
- The Stress Control Suite works with the ProComp2, a medical grade physiological monitoring device, with easy to fasten skin conductance and peripheral temperature sensors which give you direct measures of arousal and stress levels.
Stress suite alone can only be purchased by existing users who own:
- ProComp 2 with BioGraph 6.1
- Skin Conductance sensor
- Temperature sensor
Or for customers who want to add the suite to their newly purchased ProComp 2 system with EEG or Physiology suite.
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.