Quick Evaluation Tools
The suite includes five quick evaluation tools to help you assess a performer’s physiological status and response to physical and mental challenges.
With a wide selection of physiological sensors at your disposal, including skin conductance, temperature, respiration, EMG (muscle tension) and blood volume pulse (heart rate), you can monitor a broad array of physiological responses and train your clients using the most common clinical protocols.
- 5 minute heart rate variability (HRV) evaluation
- 10 minute heart rate variability evaluation
- Resonance frequency evaluation
- 15 minute stress evaluation
- Best and worst performance