The ProComp5 Infiniti measures up to five channels of your choice for both neurofeedback and biofeedback training.
The Procomp5 with BioGraph Infiniti software is a versatile five channel system. The first two sensor channels provide ultimate signal fidelity (2048 samples per second) for viewing raw EEG, SEMG, EKG and HR/BVP signals, while the remaining three channels sample data at 256 samples/second for slower signals such as respiration, temperature, GSR, force, etc.
ProComp5 Infiniti™ joins our eight-channel, ProComp Infiniti, our 10 channel FlexComp Infiniti and our 2 channel ProComp2 multi-modality encoders. All combine the power and flexibility you need for real-time, computerized biofeedback and data acquisition in any clinical setting.
ProComp5 Infiniti™ is housed in an ergonomically-designed case and requires only a USB port to connect to any IBM compatible PC. ProComp5 Infiniti™ has the identical inputs as ProComp Infiniti, but omits the last 3 channels. The first two sensor channels provide ultimate signal fidelity (2048 samples per second) for viewing raw EEG, SEMG, EKG and HR/BVP signals, while the remaining 3 channels sample data at 256 samples/second for slower signals such as respiration, temperature, force, etc. Not only can ProComp5 Infiniti™ capture data in real time by connecting directly to the PC via its fiber-optic cable, but it can also store data on a Compact Flash memory card for uploading later to the PC, or use optional long-range compact flash module telemetry anytime it is desirable.
Unlike competitive equipment, all channels can be used with any combination of sensors, including EEG, EKG, RMS SEMG, Skin Conductance, Heart Rate, Blood Volume Pulse, Respiration, Goniometer, Force, Inclinometer, Torsiometer and Voltage Input.
- ProComp5 Infiniti Encoder
- BioGraph Infiniti Software Platform
- BioGraph Infiniti Feature Set
- Choice of one: 360 Suite or Rehab Suite
- Developer Tools Software
- 15 foot long Fiber Optic Cable
- Built in Compact Flash Recorder (Flash card optional)
- TT-USB Receiver
- USB Cable
- Protective Carrying Case
RECOMMENDED Computer Configuration:
- Fiber Optic Cable to USB (ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check (with EEG-Z sensor)
- Self-calibration: Yes
- Fast Channels: 2 channels, 2048 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 3 channels 256 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- Power Source: 4 1.5V AA Battery (20+ hours)
- Size (approx.) 130mm x 95mm x 37mm (5.1 x 3.7 x 1.5)
- Weight (approx.) 200g (7oz)
- Power Source 4AA batteries, single use alkaline or NiMh Rechargeable
- Supply Voltage 3.6V 6.5V (fiber optic), minimum 4.0V (Compact Flash)
- Battery Life, Alkaline cells 30h typical, 20h minimum
- Low-battery warning 20 30 minutes of battery life remaining
- Sensor supply voltage 7.260V 2mV
- ADC output 14bits
- Full-scale input range, DC 2.8V1.696V
- LSB magnitude 207uV
- Encoder channel bandwidth (3dB) and sample rate
- DC 512Hz @ 2048 samples/second
- DC 64Hz @ 256 samples/second
- DC 64Hz @ 200 samples/second
- DC 8Hz @ 32 samples/second
- DC 8Hz @ 20 samples/second
- Anti-aliasing Filter 5th order Butterworth
- Alias rejection 30dB typical
- DC gain accuracy 0.5% (initial, or after self-calibration)
- DC offset 3LSB (initial, or after self-calibration)
- Overall system accuracy 5%
- Offset drift, calibration temperature 10C 5 LSB
- Encoder noise 150uV RMS, 1mV p-p typical, offset removed
RECOMMENDED Computer Configuration:
- CPU: Quad-core CPU, Intel i5
- Operating systems (supported 32 and 64 bit versions):
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Pro, Enterprise - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB (Windows® XP) or 3 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8).
- Hard Drive space: 50 GB or more to save video and sessions data.
- Video / Graphics card: At least 1 GB of dedicated memory. (Example: ATI Radeon 5770, with 1280x1024 resolution and dual monitor support.)
- Monitor: Two monitors which support resolution of 1280x1024 and higher.
Other Necessary Components:
- DVD-ROM drive.
- Adequate number of USB ports depending on the intended system usage (1-4 for Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders, 2 for webcams, 1 for TT AV Sync, mouse, keyboard, printer)
- Mouse or any other compatible pointing device.
- 32-bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash card only).
- Up to two webcams with built-in microphone (if recording video). Frame rate 30fps, Microsoft® recommended.
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and printing). Microsoft Office 'Home and Student' DOES NOT WORK with the BioGraph Infiniti reporting functions.
- High-speed Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical support).
"Office 'Home and Student' is licensed only for non-commercial use by households. It cannot be used for any commercial, nonprofit, or revenue-generating activities, by schools or academic institutions, or by any government organization." – Microsoft Corporation
Note that this license restriction is enforced through limitations on the software's functionality. BioGraph Infiniti's reporting functions require you to use Office 'Home and Business' or higher.
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit Windows® operating systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit Windows®.
- When using Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 Home Basic or Professional or Windows Vista® Home Basic or Business, additional codecs must be installed to view camera and DVD.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB) may be sluggish when running screens with big number of instruments per screen.
- If using 2 webcams for video recording, it is strongly suggested to use recommended PC requirements.
- If using TT-AV Sync functionality, please refer to possibly additional system requirements from appropriate suite manual.
RECOMMENDED Computer Configuration:
The BioGraph Infiniti software is created in a modular fashion to ensure you get only what you need and do not fill your computer’s memory with unwanted software.
The ProComp5 system comes with 360 or Rehab Suites.The Developer Tools will allow for high end users to create their own screens, scripts and channel sets. This ultimately provides the customer with the most variety under one system.
"I love Thought Technology’s Infiniti System. It's a comprehensive biofeedback system complete with EEG Neurofeedback plus a wide selection of flexible biofeedback modalities to fit any clinician's needs. Its state-of-the-art multimedia capabilities are engaging, effective, and fun!"
Lynda Kirk, MA, LPC, BCIA Senior Fellow, BCIA-EEG Fellow, QEEG-Diplomate, ISNR Past President & Fellow, AAPB Past President
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.