The pressure sensor is designed for use with the MyOnyx device in the treatment of incontinence. It is intended for use in a medical or physiotherapy clinic.
- Range: 0-200 mm Hg
- Resolution: 0.1 mm Hg
- Sample Rate: 2048 samples/sec
- Pressure: Auto-set 55 mm Hg
- Power consumption when pump is operating: 140 mA @ 5VDC (700 mW)
- Power consumption when pump is not operating: 50 mA @ 5VDC (250 mW)
Indications for Use
- Biofeedback, relaxation, and muscle re-education
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Treatment of stress, urge, or mixed urinary incontinence, acute and ongoing, where the inhibition of the detrusor muscle, through reflexive mechanisms, may improve urinary control.
- Assessing activity of the pelvic floor and accessory muscles such as the abdominal or gluteal muscles in incontinence treatment
- The Pressure Sensor and MyOnyx device are to be used only under medical supervision in adjunctive therapy for the treatment of medical diseases and conditions.
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.