T8825 - U-Control sEMG 60Hz Trainer
The U-Control Home Trainer system is a stand-alone, hand held, medical grade, single channel surface electromyography (SEMG) biofeedback device which incorporates simple settings to do basic pelvic floor muscle retraining exercises. The integrated SEMG amplifier easily connects to the Thought Technology vaginal or rectal sensor to provide the most comfortable fit for the treatment of urinary or fecal incontinence.
Two LEDs cue patients to tense or relax for 5 or 10 seconds. Patients view their progress on an ascending or descending bargraph scale of 15 LEDs and listen for rising and falling variations in a continuous tone.
An adjustable threshold setting allows users to gradually increase the level of difficulty and to report on their training programs as they progress.
Patients use a comfortable, reusable vaginal or rectal sensor in combination with simple biofeedback exercises to improve bladder and bowel function by:
Benefits for you and your client
- 3 settings for sound
- Adjustable volume control
- Bandpass: .2 - 37.5 mV (x1), .6 - 112.5 mV (x3)
- Selectable 5 or 10 second work/rest intervals activate a red and green LED to facilitate tense or relax responses
- Letter scale to track progress
- 15 segment LED light bar graph provides instant feedback