Stress Control Suite
Introduce biofeedback into your practice with this compact and easy to use two-channel device that harnesses powerful multimedia software with a choice of biofeedback packages. The Stress Control package combines skin conductance and temperature sensors to perform stress assessments, run self-regulation sessions and teach simple relaxation methods to your clients.
T7400M - ProComp 2 Encoder - 2 Channel
The ProComp2™ is a medical grade, 2 channel physiological monitoring device. The device connects to your Windows desktop or laptop PC via optic fiber to offer the safest and most reliable data connection on the market. With your choice of sensors plugged into the ProComp2™ unit, clinicians have access to a simple clinical system for monitoring and evaluating objective psychophysiological data, and empowering a client through self-regulation.
Benefits for you and your client
- Add additional training rooms to your clinic quickly and economically
- Promote training in the home environment to improve outcomes
- Enhance long term compliance
- Quality and expert support from Thought Technology
BioGraph Infiniti Software is the core of all our Biofeedback and Psychophysiology products. It provides a multimedia rich graphical experience, while capturing and analyzing raw data. It also includes all the features and functions required to run our specialized application Suites.
Stress Control Suite
Stressed Clients? Get the right tools to help. Use classic protocols and objective measures to teach your clients stress control and relaxation skill.
With the Stress Control Suite, you can:
- Assess and track your client’s stress response patterns using a 15-minute stress test and simple report.
- Use simple biofeedback methods to teach your clients self-regulation and body awareness.
- Teach your clients stress control and relaxation skills through classic protocols and objective measures.
- The Stress Control Suite works with the ProComp2, a medical grade physiological monitoring device, with easy-to-fasten skin conductance and peripheral temperature sensors to provide direct measures of arousal and stress levels.
SA9309M - Skin Conductance Sensor
The Skin Conductance sensor measures the galvanic skin response, and is normally connected to the fingers or toes. Includes two finger bands.
SA9310M - Temperature Sensor
The Temperature sensor measures skin surface temperature between 10°C – 45°C (50°F - 115°F ). It is supplied with a self adhering band for easy finger placement.