The ProComp2™ is a compact yet powerful 2 channel device that allows clinicians to set up a second clinical system – or to empower their clients by offering them a take-home device that is convenient to wear on a headband or a shirt collar.
The ProComp2™ contains a built-in EEG sensor (simply connect an extender cable for EEG monitoring and biofeedback), and it can use any two of the ProComp Infiniti™ sensors. The ProComp2™ system contains all the peripherals to easily connect it to a desktop or laptop IBM-compatible PC.
- ProComp2 Encoder
- BioGraph Infiniti Platform Software
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Suite or Physiology Suite
- BioGraph Infiniti Feature Set
- Developer Tools Software
- TT EEG Mono/Bipolar Electrode Kit (Not included when purchased with Physiology Suite)
- 15 foot long Fiber Optic Cable
- TT-USB Receiver
- USB Cable
- Protective Carrying Case
Benefits for you and your client
- Add additional training rooms to your clinic quickly and economically
- Promote training in the home environment to improve outcomes
- Enhance long term compliance
- Includes a built in EEG sensor
- Monitor peripheral measures as EEG
- Quality and expert support from Thought Technology
Thought Technology is proud to launch two new specialized application suites for BioGraph Infiniti. The EEG Suite and the Physiology Suite take full advantage of the latest functions and features of our powerful multimedia biofeedback software, like DVD movie control, and provide complete control over your entire clinical process, from assessment, to training, to reporting and demonstrating outcome. Both Suites will run with the ProComp Infiniti, ProComp +, ProComp 5 and ProComp 2 encoders and many of the screens and scripts come in versions for one and for two monitor configurations.
- 15 Foot long Fiber Optic Cable to USB(ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check(with EEG-Z Sensor Head): Channel B only
- Self-calibration: No
- Fast Channels: 1 channel, 256 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 2 channels 32 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- ADC output: 13 bits
- Size: 2.2 x 2.8 x 7.5 (75 x 55 x 19mm)
- Power Source: One 1.5V AA Battery (10+ hours)
- sensors/cables vary depending on choice
General Requirements for Safety Compliant: UL60601-1 (R2003), CSA C22.2 601.1-M90 (R2005) NOTE: The ProComp2 Infiniti, its sensor heads, and sensors are sensitive electronic instruments and should be handled as such. Be especially careful to avoid both pulling on the sensor cable and getting moisture or gel on the sensor snaps. If necessary, wipe the surfaces with a damp cloth or use a moistened cotton swab to remove gel from inside the sensor snaps. Wipe with a dry cloth.
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.