Our top-of-the-line encoder is the ideal data acquisition and physiological monitoring device for power users. It offers 10 high-speed channels (2048 samples/sec).
Researchers, surface electromyography (SEMG) specialists and ergonomists will appreciate its ability to monitor and record SEMG and displaying it as raw, median frequency, RMS, peak-to-peak, 2D and 3D frequency and power spectrum. Up to four encoders (each using up to 10 channels) can be connected simultaneously to produce the largest possible “window” into the subject’s physiology.
FlexComp Infiniti™ offers internal, user-activated calibration to ensure that you can always obtain the highest quality signal, without the costly downtime associated with factory re-calibration.
FlexComp Infiniti™ is a total monitoring and biofeedback system with a wide range of applications in psychology, physiatry, clinical research, physical therapy, primary care, and sports medicine. Compact and easy-to-use in tethered and un-tethered situations, using fiber optic (for real time monitoring) or Compact Flash (for remote data storage) modes, FlexComp Infiniti™ offers a tremendous range of capabilities and the power to deliver instantaneous analysis of complex data.
When combined with Infiniti software FlexComp Infiniti™ provides flexible, high-speed processing of high-resolution data and allows clinicians to choose from a full range of user-defined screen configurations for specific applications or client profiles, using mouse or keyboard controls.
- FlexComp Infiniti encoder
- BioGraph Infiniti Software Platform
- Choice of three Suites: Electroencephalography (EEG) Suite, Physiology Suite, Rehab Suite, DynaMap Suite
- BioGraph Infiniti Feature Set
- Developer Tools Software
- 1 foot & 15 foot long Fiber Optic Cable
- Built in Compact Flash Recorder (Flash card optional)
- TT-USB Receiver
- USB cable
- Sample electrodes
- Protective carrying case
- Four alkaline “AA” batteries
RECOMMENDED computer configuration:
- CPU: Quad-core CPU, Intel i5
- Operating systems (supported 32 and 64 bit versions):
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Pro, Enterprise - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB (Windows® XP) or 3 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8).
- Hard Drive space: 50 GB or more to save video and sessions data.
- Video / Graphics card: At least 1 GB of dedicated memory. (Example: ATI Radeon 5770, with 1280x1024 resolution and dual monitor support.)
- Monitor: Two monitors which support resolution of 1280x1024 and higher.
Other necessary components:
- DVD-ROM drive.
- Adequate number of USB ports depending on the intended system usage (1-4 for Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders, 2 for webcams, 1 for TT AV Sync, mouse, keyboard, printer)
- Mouse or any other compatible pointing device.
- 32-bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash card only).
- Up to two webcams with built-in microphone (if recording video). Frame rate 30fps, Microsoft® recommended.
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and printing). Microsoft Office 'Home and Student' DOES NOT WORK with the BioGraph Infiniti reporting functions.
- High-speed Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical support).
"Office 'Home and Student' is licensed only for non-commercial use by households. It cannot be used for any commercial, nonprofit, or revenue-generating activities, by schools or academic institutions, or by any government organization." – Microsoft Corporation
Note that this license restriction is enforced through limitations on the software's functionality. BioGraph Infiniti's reporting functions require you to use Office 'Home and Business' or higher.
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit Windows® operating systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit Windows®.
- When using Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 Home Basic or Professional or Windows Vista® Home Basic or Business, additional codecs must be installed to view camera and DVD.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB) may be sluggish when running screens with big number of instruments per screen.
- If using 2 webcams for video recording, it is strongly suggested to use recommended PC requirements.
- If using TT-AV Sync functionality, please refer to possibly additional system requirements from appropriate suite manual.
The BioGraph Infiniti software is created in a modular fashion to ensure you get only what you need and do not fill your computer’s memory with unwanted software. With a flick of a dipswitch the FlexComp Infiniti becomes a ten channel ProComp Infiniti with the first two channels sampling at 2048 and the remaining eight at 256. The FlexComp Infiniti system comes with EEG, Physiology, Rehab and the DynaMap Suites.
The Developer Tools will allow for high end users to create their own screens, scripts and channel sets. This ultimately provides the customer with the most variety under one system.
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.