- (A) T3402M - TriodeTM electrode, with standard 2cm spacing of silver silver chloride electrodes, backed with nickel plated brass snaps to prevent corrosion when connected to pre-amplifiers for extended periods.
- (B) T3425 - UniGel electrodes, pre gelled single electrodes, or sensitive placements on dry skin. It can be used in place of T3404 single strip electrodes.
TT-EEG Monopolar Bipolar Kit with DIN Cable - T8750
Includes two gold cup cables and two gold ear clip cables, as well as our DIN extender cable.
- Create a single monopolar channel with one cup and two ear clips, or a single bipolar channel with two cups and one ear clip.
- For use with the EEG Flex/Pro and EEG-Z sensors.
TT-EEG Monopolar Bipolar Kit without DIN Cable - T8751
Same as T8750 with the DIN extender cable excluded.
- For our users who have previously purchased the DIN extender cable.
TT-EEG Linked Ears Kit (requires one T8750) - T8755
Includes the necessary cables to add a linked ear reference to the monopolar/bipolar kit.
- Used in combination with the TT-EEG Monopolar/Bipolar Electrode Kit.
- Add a linked ear reference to the monopolarconfiguration and choose between ear clip or cup electrode active ground.
TT-EEG Linked Ears Kit (requires one T8750) - T8760
Includes the necessary cables to measure two channels with common reference and ground.
- Our most flexible TT-EEG kit. Used in combination with two TT-EEG Monopolar/Bipolar Electrode kits.
- Connect two monopolar or bipolar channels, with the same reference for both channels.
- Choose between linked ear or single ear reference, and between ear clip or cup electrode active ground.
EEG DIN Extender Cable - T8740
Connects to client via replaceable electrodes. Enabling monopolar or bipolar connections it is the most versatile option. Electrodes purchased separately.
EKG Wrist Straps - SA9325
EKG wrist straps provide fast, convenient placement of electrodes for measuring EKG from the wrists. Non-latex medical straps are easy to apply, comfortable, and washable; and electrodes are replaceable. Combined with BioGraph Infiniti’s advanced heart rate algorithm, which is designed to operate in the presence of heavy EMG artifact, the EKG wrist straps allow for quick, easy and robust EKG and heart rate variability biofeedback.
Extender Cables - T8720M
Extend the placement possibilities of the MyoScan and MyoScan Pro, sensors with the shielded, low noise extender cables. Also used with the U-Control, and available in a number of lengths and configurations.