Whether you are a psychologist, a physiotherapist, a nurse practitioner or a medical doctor, our powerful and easy to use physiological monitoring and biofeedback systems will meet your needs for quality, flexibility and reliability.
For over 30 years, expert clinicians of many specialisations have used classical biofeedback and modern neurofeedback protocols to help clients learn self-regulation to control stress, improve focus or reshape musculoskeletal function.
Our technology combines advanced electronic data acquisition devices, highly sensitive physiological sensors and sophisticated multimedia software to provide you with the best clinical tools possible. Whatever your needs are, we can provide you with a system that you will love and appreciate for years to come.
To get started, you can:
- Surface EMG: 1 or 2 channels of electromyography, for learning relaxation and stress control, helping teach awareness of head, neck and low back muscle tension, or training voluntary relaxation of specific muscle groups.
- Skin Conductance: help develop an awareness of learned stress responses and teach basic self-regulation skills.
- Temperature: train for increasing peripheral temperature and controlling unconscious stress responses.
- Respiration: 1 or 2 channels of respiration, for abdominal and (optionally) thoracic breathing training. Slow deep abdominal breathing helps with relaxation and can be used for lowering the heart rate.
- HRV: Heart rate variability training screens monitor respiration and heart rate, using a blood volume pulse (BVP) or an EKG sensor, and are useful for respiratory sinus arrhythmia (RSA) training or to expand the adaptive range of the cardiovascular system (by increasing variability).
- Multi-modality and Physiological profiling (need ProComp Infiniti encoder and multiple sensors).
- Assessment Scripts for Stress Assessment, and Pre- or Post-Training Baseline Assessment (need ProComp Infiniti encoder and multiple sensors).