U-Control is a sophisticated, yet simple to use, battery-operated unit, for patients to self-train at home, to re-educate pelvic muscles for better urinary or fecal control.
Two LEDs cue patients to tense or relax for 5 or 10 seconds. Patients view their progress on an ascending or descending bargraph scale of 15 LEDs and listen for rising and falling variations in a continuous tone.
An adjustable threshold setting allows users to gradually increase the level of difficulty and to report on their training programs as they progress.
Patients use a comfortable, reusable vaginal or rectal sensor in combination with simple biofeedback exercises to improve bladder and bowel function by:
- 3 settings for sound
- Adjustable volume control
- Bandpass: .2 - 37.5 mV (x1), .6 - 112.5 mV (x3)
- Selectable 5 or 10 second work/rest intervals activate a red and green LED to facilitate tense or relax responses
- Letter scale to track progress
- 15 segment LED light bar graph provides instant feedback
- Soft Carrying Pouch
- Input Impedance: 1,000,000 MegOhms
- Accuracy: 5% and 0.3uV
- Sensitivity: <0.1 microvolts RMS
- Bandwidth(frequency): 90-300Hz
- Range: .2 - 37.5 microvolts(x1), .6 - 112.5 microvolts(x3)
- Bargraph scaling: The highest yellow LED is 2.5 times the threshold setting; the lowest green LED is 0.2 times the threshold setting; other LEDs are proportional to these extremes
- Current consumption: Approx. 10 - 30 milliamps
- Outputs: Earphone (8-32 ohms), 2.5mm mono jack
- Power: (1) 9 volt Alkaline, or NiCad battery rechargeable type MN1604 (not included)
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)