The ProComp Infiniti is a new 8 channel, multi-modality encoder that has all the power and flexibility you need for real-time, computerized biofeedback and data acquisition in any clinical setting.
The first two sensor channels provide ultimate signal fidelity (2048 samples per second) for viewing RAW EEG, EMG and EKG signals. The remaining six channels (256 samples/sec) can be used with any combination of sensors, including EEG, EKG, RMS EMG, skin conductance, heart rate, blood volume pulse, respiration, goniometry, force, and voltage input.
ProComp Infiniti™ offers internal, user-activated calibration to ensure that you can always obtain the highest quality signal, without the costly downtime associated with factory re-calibration.
In short, the ProComp Infiniti covers the full range of objective physiological signals used in clinical observation and biofeedback.
Housed in an ergonomically designed case and requiring only a USB port, ProComp Infiniti can be used with any IBM-compatible laptop or desktop PC. What’s more, ProComp Infiniti can capture data in real time by connecting directly to the PC via fiber-optic cable, or it can store data on a Compact Flash memory card for uploading later to the PC.
- ProComp Infiniti Encoder
- BioGraph Infiniti Software Platform
- Choice of one Suite: Electroencephalography (EEG) Suite, Physiology Suite, or the Rehab Suite
- BioGraph Infiniti Feature Set
- Developer Tools Software
- 1 foot and 15 foot long Fiber Optic cables
- Built in Compact Flash Recorder (Flash card optional)
- TT-USB Receiver
- USB Cable
- Protective Carrying Case
- Sample Electrodes
RECOMMENDED computer configuration:
- CPU: Quad-core CPU, Intel i5
- Operating systems (supported 32 and 64 bit versions):
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Pro, Enterprise - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB (Windows® XP) or 3 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8).
- Hard Drive space: 50 GB or more to save video and sessions data.
- Video / Graphics card: At least 1 GB of dedicated memory. (Example: ATI Radeon 5770, with 1280x1024 resolution and dual monitor support.)
- Monitor: Two monitors which support resolution of 1280x1024 and higher.
Other necessary components:
- DVD-ROM drive.
- Adequate number of USB ports depending on the intended system usage (1-4 for Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders, 2 for webcams, 1 for TT AV Sync, mouse, keyboard, printer)
- Mouse or any other compatible pointing device.
- 32-bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash card only).
- Up to two webcams with built-in microphone (if recording video). Frame rate 30fps, Microsoft® recommended.
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and printing). Microsoft Office 'Home and Student' DOES NOT WORK with the BioGraph Infiniti reporting functions.
- High-speed Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical support).
"Office 'Home and Student' is licensed only for non-commercial use by households. It cannot be used for any commercial, nonprofit, or revenue-generating activities, by schools or academic institutions, or by any government organization." – Microsoft Corporation
Note that this license restriction is enforced through limitations on the software's functionality. BioGraph Infiniti's reporting functions require you to use Office 'Home and Business' or higher.
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit Windows® operating systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit Windows®.
- When using Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 Home Basic or Professional or Windows Vista® Home Basic or Business, additional codecs must be installed to view camera and DVD.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB) may be sluggish when running screens with big number of instruments per screen.
- If using 2 webcams for video recording, it is strongly suggested to use recommended PC requirements.
- If using TT-AV Sync functionality, please refer to possibly additional system requirements from appropriate suite manual.
- 15 Foot Fiber Optic Cable to USB (TT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check (with optional EEG-Z sensor)
- Self-calibration: Yes
- Fast Channels: 2 channels, 2048 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 6 channels 256 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- Power Source: 4 1.5V AA Battery (20+ hours)
- Size (approx.) 130mm x 95mm x 37mm (5.1 x 3.7 x 1.5)
- Weight (approx.) 200g (7oz)
- Power Source 4AA batteries, single use alkaline or NiMh Rechargeable
- Supply Voltage 3.6V 6.5V (fiber optic), minimum 4.0V (Compact Flash)
- Battery Life, Alkaline cells 30h typical, 20h minimum
- Low-battery warning 20 30 minutes of battery life remaining
- Sensor supply voltage 7.260V 2mV
- ADC output 14bits
- Full-scale input range, DC 2.8V1.696V
- LSB magnitude 207uV
- Encoder channel bandwidth (3dB) and sample rate
- DC 512Hz @ 2048 samples/second
- DC 64Hz @ 256 samples/second
- DC 64Hz @ 200 samples/second
- DC 8Hz @ 32 samples/second
- DC 8Hz @ 20 samples/second
- Anti-aliasing Filter 5th order Butterworth
- Alias rejection 30dB typical
- DC gain accuracy 0.5% (initial, or after self-calibration)
- DC offset 3LSB (initial, or after self-calibration)
- Overall system accuracy 5%
- Offset drift, calibration temperature 10C 5 LSB
- Encoder noise 150uV RMS, 1mV p-p typical, offset removed
The BioGraph Infiniti software is created in a modular fashion to ensure you get only what you need and do not fill your computer’s memory with unwanted software. With a flick of a dipswitch the FlexComp Infiniti becomes a ten channel ProComp Infiniti with the first two channels sampling at 2048 and the remaining eight at 256. The FlexComp Infiniti system comes with EEG, Physiology, Rehab and the DynaMap Suites.
The Developer Tools will allow for high end users to create their own screens, scripts and channel sets. This ultimately provides the customer with the most variety under one system.
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)