$99.00 USD per person/per course
The Mini-Course is specifically designed for the first-time purchasers and beginner users of TTL Infiniti systems.
- A Mini-Course mainly performs as a quick-start instruction session for beginners.
- Each course is limited to one or two participants to ensure maximal individual attention in 2 hour blocks.
- Participants are grouped according to the suite they use and their level of knowledge of the Infiniti system.
- Participants are encouraged to ask questions about setting up their specific operating hardware/software.
- Flexible schedules Monday - Friday from 9:30am - 4:30pm ET (please see registration form for details).
- PRICES ARE PER COURSE PER PERSON. Please allow AT LEAST 48 hours (2 business days or 3 business days for international) from time of sending registration to desired day/time of mini- course in order to prepare and schedule.
The Mini-Course provides a wonderful springboard to our more formalized online training courses specializing in Physiology, Neurofeedback, Continence, and Muscle Rehabilitation.
No BCIA CEUs available!
Thought Technology’s online and on-site courses are accredited by the BCIA for “re-certification “ hours only – initial certification must be obtained through the BCIA or one of its affiliates. For a listing of affiliate organizations that are accredited to issue initial certifications, please contact the BCIA directly at bcia.org
All online courses are accredited by BCIA to fulfill the continuing education requirements for recertification.
This course is intended for licensed health professionals and participants are encouraged to seek BCIA accreditation if they are not already accredited. As this online course is a “hands-on” learning experience, you are required to use your equipment online including computer with software, encoder and sensors.
Cancellations must be received in writing if requested prior to 1 week before the course date. You will receive credit towards a future course minus an administration fee of US$ 50. Cancellations after this date forfeit registration fee. Thought Technology Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the course with full refund.
Please note Expiration Date for registration of all online courses or to use any course credits is
1 year from purchase date.
All online courses are available to be recorded for play back at a later date. If you are interested in this option, please indicate on the registration form.
Our online courses are focused on technical part of hardware/software training ONLY, for clinical training, you would need to contact the AAPB, BFE, ISNR or your local BCIA certified health professionals or clinicians.
*All times displayed in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) / Eastern Standard Time (EST).
If you’re in a different time zone please click here to download a “Time Zone Overview” (PDF).