- Zukor Interactive is a startup company that designs and builds innovative games, interactive software and specialized content for computers, mobile devices, videogame consoles and the Web. Zukor Interactive’s strength comes from strong creative experience combined with core technical expertise and diverse market experience. The company develops interactive content and applications for others, as well as itself. Two years, two months in the making, Zukor Interactive’s first self-released product, Zukor’s Grind, is a next-generation feedback game for use in clinical biofeedback and neurofeedback. Subsequent biofeedback and neurofeedback products are in development for clinical applications, as well as for peak performance and relaxation training.
- Mind Growth, is the web distributor of the GSR2, GSR/Temp2X and the Calmlink computer link for GSR2. Mindgrowth offers these units directly to the consumer worldwide on the internet and through select direct mail, catalogues/internet catalogues. Our offices are in the beautiful green mountains of Vermont in Newport Vermont.
- Mind Room International S.r.l. è una società italiana che sviluppa il progetto Mind Room su scala nazionale ed internazionale. A tal fine collabora con privati, con Enti, Istituzioni, aziende, federazioni e team sportivi.
- The Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB) was founded in 1969 as the Biofeedback Research Society. Goals are to promote a new understanding of biofeedback and advance the methods used in this practice.
Visit the AAPB website and mention Thought Technology's unique ID number (6222) and get a 20% discount off your first year membership.
- Our Mission at the A.D.D Centre® and The Biofeedback Institute® is to help improve your focus, concentration, attention span, reflection and organization. Let us help you feel and understand what it is like to be in that focused "zone" while in school, at work, or during an athletic event. Gain the tools to aid you with your daily organization of tasks. Feel motivated and make concentration work for you!!!
- Clinical director Michael Linden, Ph.D., is a pioneer and leading researcher in QEEG and Neurofeedback with ADD, ADHD, Aspergers and Autism since 1988. The Attention Learning Center provides QEEG subtype analysis of ADD and Autistic Spectrum Disorder, and has 3 offices in Southern California that offer Neurofeedback and other therapies for children, adolescents and adults.
- Welcome to the ENGwear homepage. ENGwear is going to be a first test/experiment in wearable news gathering systems conducted by students at the Humanistic Intelligence Lab at the University of Toronto. We'll be beaming live images from the Engineering Orientation week at the U of T directly to these pages. The Procomp+ is one of the systems used in these experiments.
- Lynda Kirk, MA, LPC, BCIA-Senior Fellow, BCIA-EEG Fellow, QEEG-Diplomate; respected by researchers and professional clinicians around the world; acknowledged as one of the leading names in the fields of EEG Neurofeedback, Biofeedback, and Psychophysiology; welcomes you to the Austin Biofeedback and EEG Neurofeedback Center.
- The Behavioral Medicine Research and Training Foundation is a non-profit organization providing continuing education courses in behavioral medicine (biofeedback) to licensed/certified clinicians in fields such as medicine, psychology/counseling, physical and occupational therapy, and social work. Dr. Richard Sherman leads a renowned staff in promoting education in biofeedback via online courses and in clinical training.
- The Mid Atlantic Society for Biofeedback and Behavioral Medicine is a non-profit, regional, professional society made up of individuals who have affiliated with an organization which seeks to enlarge practitioner competence through provision of continuing professional education, through holding periodic professional meetings for the exchange of scientific and clinical information and to share the latest developments in the field.
- GENMED Publishing Home Page offers information on courses, conferences, seminars, books and computer programs related to biofeedback.