Introduce heart rate variability biofeedback into your practice with this compact and easy to use two-channel device which comes with a finger pulse and a respiration sensor, powerful multimedia biofeedback software and the HRV Suite.
Perfect for psychologists and other therapists who want to discover the benefits of heart rate variability biofeedback with simple, yet powerful tools. With the HRV suite, you can perform a basic HRV assessment, run biofeedback sessions and teach your client deep relaxation skills with paced breathing exercises.
Complete System Includes:
T7400M - ProComp2 - 2 Channel
BioGraph Infiniti Software
SA9308M - BVP Sensor
SA9311M - Respiration Sensor
ProComp 2 Encoder - 2 Channel
The ProComp2™ is a compact yet powerful 2 channel device that allows clinicians to set up a second clinical system – or to empower their clients by offering them a take-home device that is convenient to wear on a headband or shirt collar.
The ProComp2™ can use any two of the ProComp Infiniti™ sensors or expand to neurofeedback with as it includes a built-in EEG sensor (simply connect an extender cable for EEG monitoring and biofeedback).
The ProComp2™ system contains all the peripherals to easily connect it to a desktop or laptop IBM-compatible PC.
Benefits for you and your client
- Add additional training rooms to your clinic quickly and economically
- Promote training in the home environment to improve outcomes
- Enhance long-term compliance
- Includes a built-in EEG sensor for opportunity to expand your practice.
- Monitor peripheral measures as EEG
- Quality and expert support from Thought Technology
Heart rate variability biofeedback is a powerful method for exercising your client’s cardiovascular system.
Teaching your clients to practice slow regular breathing exercises as often as possible, 10 to 20 minutes a day, will help them learn important self-regulation skills and maintain higher levels of heart rate variability.
With the HRV suite, you can:
- Assess and document your client’s baseline HRV levels by running the 3 step HRV assessment.
- Teach your clients awareness and control of breathing patterns and how breathing influences heart rate.
- Train your clients to use breath control to entrain deep and effective relaxation.
- The HRV Suite works with the ProComp2, a medical grade physiological monitoring device, with easy-to-fasten finger pulse and respiration sensors to provide direct measures of heart rate and breathing.
Blood Volume Pulse (BVP) Sensor
BVP sensor is a blood volume pulse detection sensor (otherwise known as a PPG sensor) housed in a small finger worn package, to measure heart rate & provide BVP amplitude, BVP waveform, HR and Heart rate variability feedback.
Respiration Sensor includes a sensitive and repeatable girth sensor using an easy fitting high durability latex rubber band fixed with self-adhering belt for monitoring respiration rate, waveform and amplitude. Can be worn either thoracically or abdominally, over clothing.
BioGraph Infiniti Software
BioGraph Infiniti Software is the core of all our Biofeedback and Psychophysiology products. It provides a multimedia rich graphical experience, while capturing and analyzing raw data. It also includes all the features and functions required to run our specialized application Suites.
New Look & Feel
Version 6.0’s many enhancements will please many current and new users. BioGraph’s menus were reorganized to group functionality in logical sets. Many dialog boxes were simplified and the flow of a number of functional sequences (start session, review sessions, export data, etc) were streamlined to minimize mouse clicks and facilitate user decisions. A number of automatic default settings were implemented such as: Notch filter frequency, default temperature units and page size format. New easy screen resize function fits all monitors and is saved for the next session.