BioGraph Infiniti Software is the core of all our Biofeedback and Psychophysiology products. It provides a multimedia rich graphical experience, while capturing and analyzing raw data. It also includes all the features and functions required to run our specialized application Suites.
An application suite is a grouping of screens, computations and protocols designed for a particular application.
Each one takes full advantage of the latest functions and features of our powerful multimedia biofeedback software, like DVD movie control, and provide complete control over your entire clinical process, from assessment, to training, to reporting and demonstrating outcome. An applications suite is also created to make the most of the encoder for which it was designed.
- The Physiology Suite includes new screens for Programmable Respiration Pacing, Heart Rate Variability (HRV) including Resonant Frequency Detection and NN50 & pNN50, as well as screens for pulse transit time feedback (delay between EKG R-spike and finger pulse). It provides all the tools you need for multi-modality physiological assessments and over 80 display screens for training with standard physiological sensors including heart rate with EKG or blood volume pulse (BVP), electromyography (EMG), skin conductance, temperature and respiration.
- The Stress Control Suite is a set of simple tools, which are designed to help you do biofeedback therapy with your clients even if you have little or no experience with biofeedback. The tools in this suite will help you assess your client’s physiological responses to stressful situations and become aware of any abnormal patterns when they recuperate from stress.
- BioFun - Captivating Games for Biofeedback, Neurofeedback, and Muscle Rehabilitation. BioFun Games make physiological training fun and challenging!
- CardioPro Infiniti is a specialized off-line analysis module which brings advanced heart rate variability (HRV) analysis capabilities to the BioGraph Infiniti platform. It complements any physiological biofeedback suite (such as the Physiology suite) by providing sophisticated data analysis methods that were only previously available in very specialized software packages such as Thought Technology’s CardioPro software.
Developer Tools included at no charge with every Infiniti System purchase, Developer Tools provide powerful editing capabilities for you to create new channel sets, customized display screens and automated session scripts that can significantly expand your biofeedback and data-acquisition horizons! Developer tools often include features that are not yet available in an applications suite, so that developers can benefit from cutting edge functionality sooner.
Design from scratch or modify existing items, all using the same Developer Tools!
- Channel Editor - Access the low-level power of BioGraph Infiniti’s computation engine. Create different sensor configurations, apply digital filters, complex computations, cutting edge algorithms, and much more.
- Screen Editor -Design screens from scratch or modify existing screens. Benefit from the longest list of screen instruments on the market, including DVD feedback, Audio and Video, Flash Animations and may more advanced tools.
- Script Editor - Design your own protocols to meet the needs of your applications. Use existing screens and computation sets to run repeatable, scripted sessions for data collection. Ideal for assessments and training!