Thought Technology’s physiological data acquisition systems provide the optimal tools for monitoring and analysis of physiology during motion.
Whatever your needs are, we have a system for you:
- A full range of precision sensing devices (SEMG, goniometer, force, EKG and more).
- Multimodality systems combining 2, 8 or 10 channels with optional telemetry.
- Powerful software for recording, reviewing and reporting.
- Tele-Infiniti™ Compact Flash - T9600
Tele-Infiniti CF turns our ProComp 5 Infiniti, ProComp Infiniti and FlexComp Infiniti encoders into long range monitoring devices. The unit disappears into the Compact Flash slot, leaving only the antenna visible to transmit data up to 300 feet (100 m)* – useful for sports and applications where the light and durable fiber-optic connection may hinder an athlete, such as a golfer or archer.
- Voltage Isolator 4 Infiniti - T9405MA
The Voltage Isolator 4 Infiniti is an interface device which provides electrical isolation. It will allow Thought Technology’s systems to be safely interfaced with analog outputs of line-powered systems, such as computers with DAC cards, isokinetic dynamometers (such as Biodex System), or force platforms.
- EMG MyoScan-Z™ Sensor - T9503Z
MyoScan-Z is a pre-amplified electromyography sensor with built in impedance sensing. Get the ultimate hook up every time with this sensor as it monitors skin impedance and sensor connection. Signal Input Range 0 -2000 µV, Bandwidth 20 Hz – 500Hz. Used with the ProComp/Procomp5 Infiniti channels A – B or all FlexComp-Infiniti channels.