What currency are the prices in the TTL Shop?
The prices displayed in the store are in U.S. dollars. If you would like to know the conversion of the prices into other currencies, we suggest an online resource like www.xe.com for current exchange rates. The rate you are charged should be close to this rate, though it may not match exactly. The exchange rate is determined by your credit card company at the time the order is authorized.
What payment methods do you accept?
We only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. We also accept PayPal.
My credit card number was not accepted. What can I do?
Try the following possible solutions
- Enter the card number correctly, without spaces or dashes. If your card has a security code, enter it correctly on the payment screen.
- Make sure that the name and billing address on your order match the name and billing address on your credit card. If you use a corporate card, use the name and billing address of the cardholder, not the purchaser. Check with the cardholder or your Accounting department to verify the name and billing address.
- Make sure that the credit card hasn't expired.
- Contact your financial institution to ensure that you haven't exceeded your credit limit, the credit card is in good standing, and it supports online transactions.
- Ensure that computers at either end of the transaction do not have technical problems.
How do I get a receipt for my purchase?
Thought Technology automatically sends an email receipt for your purchase. The receipt is sent to the email address associated with your account. If you didn't receive an email receipt, check your email spam or junk folder. You can also find your receipt online:
- Go to the Log In screen by clicking the link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Sign in to your account, and click Order History.
- Click the appropriate order number to get the order info.
Do you accept money orders?
The TTL Shop does not accept money orders.
How do I use a discount/coupon code?
To redeem a discount or coupon code, enter the code in the appropriate field on the "My Cart" page. Be sure to enter the code with the exact spelling and capitalization as shown. You must click "apply coupon" in order for the discount to be applied. The discounted amount will be displayed on the Order Summary pages. If the code is invalid, expired or you have not placed the correct products in the shopping bag, a discount will not be applied.