Introduce biofeedback into your practice with this compact and easy to use two-channel device. The system, which includes skin conductance and temperature sensors, comes with powerful multimedia biofeedback software and the Stress Control Suite.
Perfect for psychologists and other therapists who want to bring basic biofeedback into their practice, this system provides all the tools you need to perform stress assessments, run biofeedback sessions and teach simple relaxation methods to your clients.
COMPLETE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
T7400M - ProComp 2 Encoder - 2 Channel
BioGraph Infiniti Software
Stress Control Suite
SA9309M - Skin Conductance Sensor
SA9310M - Temperature Sensor
ProComp 2 Encoder - 2 Channel
The ProComp2™ is a compact yet powerful 2 channel device that allows clinicians to set up a second clinical system – or to empower their clients by offering them a take-home device that is convenient to wear on a headband or shirt collar.
The ProComp2™ can use any two of the ProComp Infiniti™ sensors or expand to neurofeedback with as it includes a built-in EEG sensor (simply connect an extender cable for EEG monitoring and biofeedback).
The ProComp2™ system contains all the peripherals to easily connect it to a desktop or laptop IBM-compatible PC.
Benefits for you and your client
- Add additional training rooms to your clinic quickly and economically
- Promote training in the home environment to improve outcomes
- Enhance long-term compliance
- Includes a built-in EEG sensor for opportunity to expand your practice.
- Monitor peripheral measures as EEG
- Quality and expert support from Thought Technology
BioGraph Infiniti Software
BioGraph Infiniti Software is the core of all our Biofeedback and Psychophysiology products. It provides a multimedia rich graphical experience, while capturing and analyzing raw data. It also includes all the features and functions required to run our specialized application Suites.
New Look & Feel
Version 6.0’s many enhancements will please many current and new users. BioGraph’s menus were reorganized to group functionality in logical sets. Many dialog boxes were simplified, and the flow of a number of functional sequences (start session, review sessions, export data, etc) were streamlined to minimize mouse clicks and facilitate user decisions. A number of automatic default settings were implemented such as: Notch filter frequency, default temperature units, and page size format. A new easy screen resize function fits all monitors and is saved for the next session.
Stress Control Suite:
Stressed Clients? Get the right tools to help.
Use classic protocols and objective measures to teach your clients stress control and relaxation skill.
With the Stress Control Suite, you can:
- Assess and track your client’s stress response patterns using a 15-minute stress test and simple report.
- Use simple biofeedback methods to teach your clients self-regulation and body awareness.
- Teach your clients stress control and relaxation skills through classic protocols and objective measures.
- The Stress Control Suite works with the ProComp2, a medical grade physiological monitoring device, with easy-to-fasten skin conductance and peripheral temperature sensors to provide direct measures of arousal and stress levels.